Friday, January 4, 2019

Starting off with a reading challenge

Hello!

I'm wanting to start 2019 off with a reading challenge, and what better way to keep my self accountable than by blogging about it?

Think like a "Julie & Julia" format.


(picture courtesy of Mommy Mannegren)

I found a reading challenge on pinterest that I wanted to try to get me to read more, because, it seems I haven't been reading as much as I ever did when I was in high school.
When I was in school I would blow through 3 or 4 books a week. Now I can barely finish one book in a few months.

Even though I have some pretty big changes coming up in my life this year, I hope to be able to finish this challenge, and I'm going to chronicle it weekly here. There 52 categories are numbered, but I'm going to be doing them out of order.

I want to thank you for coming on this journey with me ^_^

2 comments:

  1. I feel the same way!! Now that I’m a proper adult I read much less than I used to! 2018 was an all time low for me. I’m challenging myself to read more this year too!

    ReplyDelete